8 Days Kenya Photographic Safari
- Starting point: Nairobi
- Destinations: Maasai Mara
- Duration: 8 Days/7 Nights
Accomodation: Luxury Safari Camps/Lodges
Day 0: Arrival
Upon arrival at Jommo Kenyatta International airport you will be met by our representative who will transfer you to Hemming ways Hotel Nairobifor your overnight.
Meal Plan: Breakfast.
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara
Pick up from the hotel after a short safari briefing by our representative, proceed for the safari and drive via the scenic Great Rift Valley, you will arrive to the Mara Reserve in good time for lunch. Check in and later depart for an Afternoon game. Dinner and overnight at Mara Ngeche Camp.
Meal plan – Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner.
Day :2 to 7: Maasai Mara
Breakfast and depart with packed lunches for a full day exploring the park in search of the Big 5 and other wild game The breathtaking views overlook the mara plains with Serengeti in the back ground. Optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
This set of days (5 in total) will be hosted by driver Guide using 4x4 Land Cruiser jeep.you will spend nearly all your time during the day out in the Mara Reserve looking for photo opportunities and find a shady acacia under which to take lunch .The evenings will be spent together chatting about the day’s sightings before retiring to bed in your beautifully appointed tent/.overnight at Mara Ngeche Camp.
.Meal plan – Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner.
Day 8: Masai Mara - Nairobi
Breakfast and we head to Nairobi arriving at approximately 1300hrs, drop off at the airport for your home bound flight as per the schedule.
Safari Cost will be provided on Request
- Transport on 4x4 Land cruiser or Tour Van ideal for game viewing and photography
- 1 nights Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before the safari.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Accommodation in double room
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Complimentary return airport transfers
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Personalized service
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodations in Nairobi after the safari