5 Days Kenya Safari for Senior Citizen
- Starting point: Nairobi
- Destinations: Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara
- Duration: 5 Days/4 Nights
Days 1 : Arrival
Upon arrival at Jommo Kenyatta International airport you will be met by our representative who will transfer you to May Fair Hotel for your overnight.
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Day 2: Nairobi – Nakuru National Park
Breakfast then depart the lodge for Lake Nakuru National park arriving in good time for lunch ,check in ,have a little rest and later proceed for a Afternoon game drives,return to the lunch at dusk for dinner and overnight at Flamingo Hill Camp.
Lake Nakuru’s was famous for the pink flamingo’s which are on migration at times,over 400 species of birds can be found here.The Lake is an important haven for endangered species- particularly the black and white rhino other animals are also found here like Lions, waterbuck, buffalo and baboons etc.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park - Maasai Mara National Reserve
After early morning breakfast we head to Africa’s premier Game Reserve Maasai Mara. enroute to the Mara we stop at the Great rift valley view point and take in the magnificent view over the plains. Arrival will be in time for lunch,check,after check in we are treated to lunch. Rest and later you head out for the first game drive in Maasai mara in search of the big cats and plenty of wildebeest! Return in the evening for dinner and overnight at the Tipilikwani Mara Camp or similar.
Meal Plan: Breakfast.Lunch ,Dinner
Day 4: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Breakfast and depart with packed lunches for a full day exploring the park in search of the Big 5 and other wild game. Optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person,or a visit to the Masai Village to learn their culture and way of life .Later return to the lodge for Dinner and overnight at the Mara Sarova Lodge or similar
The Mara offers wildlife in variety.You will see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant.The spectacular annual event takes place in the Mara ,the migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture.Later return to the lodge for Dinner and overnight at the Tipilikwani Mara Camp or similar.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch,
Day 5: Maasai Mara National Reserve – Nairobi
Pre breakfast game drives then return to the lodge for breakfast, return to Nairobi drop off at the airport for your homebound flight as scheduled.
Safari Cost will be provided on Request
- Transport on 4x4 Land cruiser or Tour Van ideal for game viewing and photography
- 1 nights Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before the safari.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Accommodation in double room
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Complimentary return airport transfers
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Personalized service
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodations in Nairobi after the safari