4 Days Kenya Lodge Safari for Students
- Starting point: Nairobi
- Destinations: Masai Mara and Lake Naivasha
- Duration: 4 Days/3 Nights
Day 1: Nairobi Masai – Mara
Depart from your hotel at 0830 hrs driving via the scenic Great Rift Valley, arrival at the Africa’s Premier Game Reserve ,Maaasai Mara Mara Reserve will be in good time for lunch. Check in, have a rest and later depart for an Afternoon game in the game reserve till dusk,return for dinner and overnight at a Oldarpoi Mara Camp.
Meal Plan: Lunch,Dinner
Day 2: Full Day at Masai Mara
After breakfast, depart with packed lunches for a full day exploring the park in search of the Big 5 and other wild game . Optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged if you think that the sunrise is something special from the ground, just wait until you see it from the air hot air balloon safari complete with a champagne breakfast, there really is nothing that can really compare to this sensational experience at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person.
The Mara offers wildlife in variety.You will see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant.The spectacular annual event takes place in the Mara ,the migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture.Later return to the lodge for Dinner and overnight at the Oldarpoi Mara Camp..
Meal Plan: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
Day 3: Masai Mara - Naivasha
You will have early breakfast and drive to the famous Rift Valley Lake heading to Lake Naivasha. After check in and welcome glass of juice, we head to the fresh water lake which is home to over 400 bird species and a large population of hippo. We will take a boat ride past all the hippos and visit the stunning Crescent Island sanctuary. Here with our guides we walk amongst Giraffe, zebra, wildebeest and water buck. We then head back to Naivasha Hotel for dinner and a good night’s rest.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Naivasha – Nairobi
After breakfast depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon, you will be dropped off at the airport for your flight back home as per the schedule.
Meal Plan: Breakfast.
Safari Cost will be provided on Request
- Transport on 4x4 Land cruiser or Tour Van ideal for game viewing and photography
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Accommodation in double room
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Complimentary return airport transfers
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Personalized service
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodations in Nairobi after the safari