The Masai Mara Experience
- Starting point: Nairobi
- Destinations:Masai Mara
- Duration: 3 Days/2 Nights
Day 1: Nairobi Masai – Mara
You will be met by our Tour consultant for briefing at your hotel at 0730 hrs and depart Nairobi driving via the scenic Great Rift Valley, arrival at the Africa’s Premier Game Reserve ,Maaasai Mara Mara Reserve will be in good time for lunch. Check in, have a rest and later depart for an Afternoon game in the game reserve till dusk,return for dinner and overnight at a Mara Sarova Lodge or Similar.
Meal Plan: Lunch,Dinner
Day 2: Full Day at Masai Mara
After breakfast, depart with packed lunches for a full day exploring the park in search of the Big 5 and other wild game . Optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged if you think that the sunrise is something special from the ground, just wait until you see it from the air hot air balloon safari complete with a champagne breakfast, there really is nothing that can really compare to this sensational experience at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person.
The Mara offers wildlife in variety.You will see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant.The spectacular annual event takes place in the Mara ,the migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture.Later return to the lodge for Dinner and overnight at the Mara Sarova Lodge or Similar.
Meal Plan: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
Day 3: Departure.- Maasai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon, you will be dropped off at the airport for your flight back home as per the schedule.
Meal Plan: Breakfast.
Safari Cost will be provided on Request
- Transport on 4x4 Land cruiser or Tour Van ideal for game viewing and photography
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Accommodation in double room
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Complimentary return airport transfers
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Personalized service
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodations in Nairobi after the safari