Wings over the Masai Mara
- Starting point: Nairobi
- Destinations: Masai Mara
- Duration: 3 Days/2 Nights
Day 1: Nairobi -Masai Mara Game Reserve
Transfer to the Wilson Airport with for a flight to the Mara ,upon arrival at Mara Airstrip you will be picked and transferred to the lodge/ Camp with game drive enroute to arrive in time for lunch afterwards afternoon game drive is offered . Dinner and overnight stay at Sarova Mara Camp or similar.
Day 2: Full Day Safari Game Drive in Masai Mara Game Reserve
After breakfast, depart with packed lunches for a full day exploring the park in search of the Big 5 and other wild game . Optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged if you think that the sunrise is something special from the ground, just wait until you see it from the air hot air balloon safari complete with a champagne breakfast, there really is nothing that can really compare to this sensational experience at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person.
The Mara offers wildlife in variety.You will see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant.The spectacular annual event takes place in the Mara ,the migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture.Later return to the lodge for Dinner and overnight at the Mara Sarova Lodge or Similar.
Meal Plan: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast, drop off at the airstrip to board your flight to Nairobi upon arrival at Wilson Airport ,you will be transfered to Jomo Kenyatta airport to board your flight to the next destination.
Air Safari Price Includes and Excludes
- Full board accommodation while on safari
- All park entrance fees.
- Return flights Nairobi
- All airport and airstrip transfers.
- Shared game drives as stated in the itinerary.
- use of a 4x4 safari Land Cruiser/ jeep with a pop up roof or open side for game viewing.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- 1 liter of mineral water per day.
- Drinks and beverages.
- Any item of personal use.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa USD 50.00 per person.
- Balloon flights USD 450 per person
- Maasai Village visit USD 30 per person
- Samburu Village Visit USD 40 per person
- Tips and gratuities.
- Anything else not mentioned above